Customization & Personalization
- All designs feature original artwork by The Queen Bee Paper Company.
- All artwork and designs are protected by copyright.
- The Queen Bee Paper Company reserves the right to refuse to print or produce any customized features on products that do not meet our quality standards. Customized features may include but are not limited to: photographs, artwork or graphics and text.
- Please review your order carefully before you submit it. We are not able to accept returns, exchanges or cancellations on personalized products.
- We automatically will typeset the text on your item exactly as you provide it on your order, so please review it carefully. Font size, monogram size and size of design is determined by the typesetter and depends on length of copy, design(s) and size of product.
- Unless otherwise stated, all stationery is printed on heavyweight cover stock and have blank, matching envelopes.
- Printing on the inside or back of folded notecards or enclosure cards: additional $.30 per card. Please call 614-267-0839 for custom imprinting.
- Colors used in the design and for the personalization are standard. We feel we have chosen the best color for the design..
- Return address printing on back flap of envelope in BLACK INK ONLY: additional $.30 per envelope. Please indicate this option in the "Special Instructions" of your order.
- Please email your digital photo file as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptable digital files are JPEG and TIF. For digital files the minimum resolution is 150 dpi.
- Please do not retouch, crop or "fix" the photo digital file prior to sending.
- There is an $8.00 additional flat charge for printing photos onto cards. (No additional photo fee for photo notepads.) The fee accounts for the time taken to scan, crop, resize or make any other minor adjustments.
- PERMISSION: By submitting your order, you represent to us that you either own the image or that you have permission from the copyright holder or other owner to reproduce the image, and that our reproduction of the image will not violate the rights of any other person. Also, by submitting your order you agree to indemnify us and defend and hold us harmless from all actions, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, including, but not limited to, attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or relating to: (a) our possession or reproduction of the image and (b) any breach of your representations in the previous sentence.
- You may choose to have a proof provided for invitation orders for an additional $8.00 charge. The PDF file will be emailed to you within 2 business days. The turnaround time of 7-14 business days will begin upon final approval of proof. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your proof. If you do not have Acrobat on your computer you may visit www.adobe.com for the free download.
- Actual names may be used in examples in the printed catalogs and/or website. For your privacy, all personal information such as phone numbers and addresses will be altered.
- Your order will be shipped within 7-14 business days of final proof approval (when applicable) and will ship via U. S. Postal Service Priority Mail. The turnaround time may be extended during the winter holiday season.
- Rush orders will be processed within 2-3 business days for an additional $15.00. Orders will be mailed by U. S.Postal Service Priority Mail. Please call 614-486-4068 to place rush orders.
- Orders are shipped via U. S. Postal Service Priority Mail. Shipping costs are based on total order amount.
- Shipping costs are based on total order amount and are as follows:
||Total Sale Amount
||Shipping charge to be added to order
||up to $25.00
||$25.01 to $50.00
||$50.01 to $100
||$100.01 to $150.00
||$150.01 to $250.00
||$250.01 and up
- We are unable to change or cancel an order online. Please call 614-267-0839 for further assistance.
- No returns on personalized orders.
- Orders with errors made by The Queen Bee Paper Company will be reprinted and shipped as soon as possible at not cost to the customer.
- Orders that include an error made by the customer will be reprinted at a discounted rate and processed as quickly as possible. Shipping charges will apply. An error by the customer includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- text originally submitted with an error
- an option incorrectly chosen
- an error overlooked on a proof (regardless of submitted text)
- Please call as soon as possible to discuss and correct any errors to your order.
- Payment for online orders will be processed through PayPal.
Creating an Account
- All residents of Ohio are subject to a sales tax of 6.75%.
- Creating a Queen Bee Paper Company user account is a simple process that will benefit you. It will shorten the checkout process and
enable you to track your orders for future reference. Click on the "Register" link on the left side bar to create your account.
The Queen Bee Paper Company
4331 Olentangy Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 267-8157 fax
Business hours: Mon - Fri, 9:00 am - 5:00 EST
Closed Saturday, Sunday and all major Holidays